BECOME A FINANCIAL PARTNER
Roaring Lions Ministries are pursuing breakthrough and reformation in the nations according to the God-given Apostolic Mandate.
- The ROAR Houses will equip 5-fold ministers, the saints, and reaching out to the lost.
- By providing in-depth teachings and Apostolic Alerts to prepare the Bride for the Wedding feast of the Lamb.
- By working in poor areas by providing specific needs to help the poor to take care of themselves.
- By equipping apostles, prophets, pastors, evangelists, and teachers in poor areas to do their job more effectively and with more knowledge. We do not ask for any money from them.
- By offering those living and working in the poor areas the School of Ministry – God’s Marines in a special format for free.
- By interceding with an Army of Intercessors two times a week for certain nations.
We can not do this work without your support as this can not be done by just one or a few men. Only the Army of the LORD operating in unity under HIS guidance can achieve HIS assignments! Therefore, it is crucial to join forces on all levels of ministry. For the sake of the LOST!
We read in Galatians 6:7 – Whatever you sow you will reap.
Sowing in the ROAR HOUSES implies:
Reaping breakthrough and reformation in the area you need!
Do not hesitate!
For your personal and/or ministerial Breakthrough!
2 Cor.9:6 But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. 7 So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. 8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.
All our Financial Partners are incorporated in our daily prayers!
Those who contribute on a monthly basis at least €150,00 per month for at least 1 year, will be entitled for:
1) Free entrance School of Ministry – God’s Marines.
2) Including accommodation.
3) Including Study Book with the outline of the subjects.
4) E-Learning environment (near future